Burdens related to Europe (week of 25 March 2018)
1) Second Report on the distribution of the Polish New Testament Recovery Version and an invitation to participate in further distributions and a blending conference (see next 2 pages)
2) International blending conference in London, UK (30 March —1 April)
Please pray for the gathering of the saints from all over Europe for this annual spring conference. Pray also for the release of the Lord’s up-to-date speaking and for the advance of the Lord’s move.
3) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray for:
- The blending of the churches and saints in the German-speaking countries for the building up of the Body of Christ
- The churches’ entering into the God-ordained way to shepherd the new gospel contacts and the new believers into the church life
- The raising up of lampstands in Hamburg, Munich, Aachen, Cologne, Bielefeld, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Mainz, Gießen, Limburg, Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Kassel, Leipzig, and Dresden
- The coming of trainees from FTTT (3 April to 5 May) and FTTA-XB (3-21 May) to strengthen the Lord’s move among the churches and in all of Germany
- The continued sowing of the German New Testament Recovery Version and the reaping of the 30,000+ recipients who were contacted in October 2017
- The Lord to send more experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
- More young saints from outside Germany to gain admission to German universities
- Those emigrating to Germany to obtain visas, find jobs and housing, and learn the German language An application for those who are led by the Lord to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be downloaded by clicking on Application at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” For instructions click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website.
4) UK Building Project (London)
For information regarding the urgent need to construct training facilities in London, please click on the links UK Building Project and Reports at https://amanatrust.org.uk. The present burden is to expand facilities at Woodland Camp so that 200 Europeans per week can be trained. The cost of this expansion is estimated to be approximately 2.5 million US dollars. Instructions for giving through LME can be found at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund/. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.”
5) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Please download instructions for giving to LSM by clicking on Information at the top of the home page at www.lordsmove.org and then on the link How to Give.
6) Continuing distribution of ministry publications and shepherding of seeking ones
- For the radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain and the continuing distribution of the New Testament Recovery Version and other free ministry publications in all the European languages.
- For the shepherding of the seeking ones and their entering into the church life.
8) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.